Monday, January 2, 2017

Acornkids Corner Shop Update (January)

These specials run from the 1st of December through to 31st of January 2017, while stocks last.

dec-jan specials 1-4dec-jan specials 5-8dec-jan specials books

Happy New Year from Acornkids Corner. 

 I hope your festive season was filled with much love and great blessings.
My Acornkids Corner Shop will be seeing in the New Year of 2017 slowly. I will be carrying on with my specials from last month. So, for those who weren't able to get to ordering before I closed shop you can do so this month.

This year I am also getting a little more social media savvy with Acornkids Corner.
So for those whose who have a particular liking to a certain platform and would like to still get shop updates you can. I have also loaded my catalogue and some of my products on my new Facebook shop so you can peruse at your leisure. I will try and keep it up to date as much as possible. But having said that, as with all things, please email me if you have any queries.

Instagram: acornkids.corner
Facebook: Acornkids.Corner

For more information on each of these products please email me at acornkids.corner@gmail.com
fb cover